Connecting industrial assets and machines to information systems is at the heart of the Industrial Internet 4.0.
With this comes a new language that is crucial to understand. Data literacy and advanced analytics is truly central to the process of next-generation machine integration. Through industrial analytics, we can draw comparisons and synthesize information to make better informed operational decisions and reap the rewards.
This workshop is tailored to gain deeper insights into analytic use in advanced manufacturing, to maximize the use of industrial data.
- Learning how to draw insight from machine data and make it accessible to the end user - Interpretation of analytics and turning data it into value through domain expertise
- How do we integrate cybersecurity
- Understanding how to connect sensor-based data, systems and people to drive efficiencies in manufacturing
- Enabling digital transformation across upstream, midstream and downstream operations
- Helping converge the analytics of OT and IT and the relevant domain
- Identifying data sources – where is the data coming from? Where would you like your data to come from?
- Making advanced analytics work for you
- Strategizing to overcome the barriers that may arise from data silos
Founder & Chief Innovation Officer